Jennifer Taylor, Data Verification Manager
This week’s employee spotlight is on our Data Verification Manager, Jen Taylor.
1. WHAT’S YOUR ROLE AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH HIPB2B?
Data Verification Manager – started in June of 2014.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT WORKING AT HIPB2B?
Even though remote, I still have a feel of inclusiveness and working with a team of geniuses!
3. WHAT’S ONE THING YOU’VE LEARNED FROM WORKING AT HIPB2B?
Companies do exist that truly care and respect their employees and go the extra mile to see that we all have the tools to do the job.
4. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU AREN’T WORKING?
Spending time with family and fur babies. I also enjoy volunteering with the Houston Police Department in various events and fundraisers.
5. WHAT’S ONE GOOD MEMORY FROM DURING THE PANDEMIC?
We added an adorable puppy to the family.
6. WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU’RE MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN A POST-COVID WORLD?
No more masks and no restrictions to move about the world freely.
7. TOP 5 DESERT ISLAND BOOKS/MOVIES/TV SHOWS/PODCASTS ETC.
Anything Hallmark. Sopranos. Ozark. Binge-watched Outer Banks in 2 days. Wish I had more time to read.
8. WHAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I’m a twin. Some people, anyway.
9. WHAT IS ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU’RE PROUD OF?
10. WHAT’S YOUR HIDDEN TALENT?
I love decorating and feel I can do an okay job at it!
11. IF YOU COULD LEARN TO DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Speak any language.
12. PC OR MAC? IPHONE OR ANDROID?
PC and iPhone.
13. WHAT’S ONE PROJECT YOU’RE WORKING ON, PERSONALLY OR PROFESSIONALLY?
Personally, my kitchen. Professionally, anything they will throw at me.
14. WHAT’S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Traveling the world.
15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD BUY IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
A ranch so I could take in all stray animals.
Bonus: Texas or New York?