Blogs are the centerpiece of many content marketing efforts, particularly in B2B companies. Businesses – small or large – can generate a significant amount of qualified leads by sharing their expertise through a blog.
That said, you can’t just post any old content and hope the leads roll in. Effective B2B blogs follow a set of 10 best practices defined in this week’s infographic. This infographic comes to us from Callbox.
A few of the most important points include
- #3 Highly Educational Content – make content useful and insightful
- #6 Visually Stand Out – web design is you virtual fashion
- #7 Connect with Authority Blogs – Let them know you’re “in”
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Does your blog generate quality leads?
- What makes your blog effective?
- How could you improve your blogging efforts?
Blogs can be great for lead generation, but you can’t just post any old content.