Consumers are more likely to engage with your business when they interact with a professional, well designed website. Reviewing and improving your online presence are some of the most critical tasks you can undertake to increase customer conversions and improve search ranking. Your website is often the primary measurement of your business in the mind of prospective consumers. Quality content and the ease with which consumers can engage with your site are critical.
Another important component of a great website, not included in the infographic but certainly worth mentioning, is the presence of calls-to-action. Deciding what it is that you want website visitors to do on your site is critical. Consider offering and testing a variety of calls-to-action for visitors to engage with your business and ultimately purchase from you.
This week’s infographic, provided by Quicksprout, details 10 key elements of a high quality website. Incorporating these elements into your website will improve reader engagement, SEO, and social sharing.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 42.5% of customers are turned off by poor spelling or grammar.
- Shorter sentences and paragraphs increase readability.
- Never link to unrelated pages.
- 79% of users always scan web pages.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you think there is anything missing from this list?
- What information did you find most valuable?
- How will you use this infographic to improve your website?