Listening is one of the most important skills for any business leader. We all know the importance of listening to your colleagues, your staff, your customers, and your partners – but what about listening to other business leaders?
The importance of learning from those who came before you cannot be overstated. Times and technology may change, but the baseline principles of business are largely timeless. Take advantage of the hard-fought lessons of the past so you don’t have to spend the time and resources to learn them again.
To make things easy, this Friday’s infographic compiles advice and inspiration from 100 of the world’s top business leaders. It comes to us from Funding Circle. The infographic has quotes by everyone from Warren Buffet to Dr. Dre, focused on risk, leadership, and goals
A few notable examples include:
- “To swear off making mistakes is very easy. All you have to do is swear off having ideas.” – Leo Burnett
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “The best way to change is to do it. Right? And then after a while you become it, and it’s easy.” – Ursula Burns
Let us know what you think:
- Which quote was your favorite?
- Were there any quotes you disagreed with/
- Would you add any quotes to the list?