Content marketers are expected to do a lot. But which of the long list of tasks modern marketers must check off their to-do lists are the most challenging?
To gather information for this infographic, the folks at SEMRush and the Content Marketing Institute surveyed 1,884 people: content writers, content strategists, content editors, PR/marketing managers, and project managers.
Each group has a unique set of challenges that they face.
- Content editors struggle with editing drafts and coordinating workflows.
- Content writers struggle to find a balance between creativity and SEO.
- Content strategists struggle to create content that resonates with their target audience.
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Have you encountered these challenges at your job?
- What is your role in content marketing?
- What can content marketers do to overcome these challenges?