Small businesses are inundated with content concerning the latest digital marketing trends. Many choose not to deploy any of these strategies, because they feel their current strategy already works. However this thought process could be detrimental to your small business- just because your strategy works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved upon.
A particularly important point from this infographic is the need for SMBs to increase personalization within digital marketing. Customers have grown to expect a highly personalized experience and are left feeling dissatisfied when this is not delivered. So taking the time to get to know and understand your customers is essential for meeting their expectations.
This week’s infographic, created by Cube, looks at key digital trends small businesses need to be focusing on. Read on to find out how your small business’s strategy could be improved.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Failed conversions on your site can provide valuable information for improving conversion tactics.
- Influencers are an excellent tool for spreading your message.
- Virtual reality is an up and coming technology for marketers to consider.
- Customers demand a unified brand experience as they traverse from one device to the next.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Was this infographic helpful?
- Did you learn anything new?
- Do you have any questions?