What makes a successful content team? They have to come up with new and effective content ideas. The team must prioritize jobs and fill requests in a timely manner. And of course, they need to create consistent, high-quality content.
How can a content team reach this point? As it turns out, there are a set of habits that successful teams share. These habits span all the facets of a content marketing workflow – developing ideas, prioritizing, creating content, organizing, and promotion.
This week’s infographic, which comes to us from the Content Marketing Institute, lists thirty distinct habits of the best content teams. It covers the entire process, from planning to publishing.
Some of the most important habits include
- 10. Plan for reuse
- 11. Know how much work you can commit to
- 19. Create an environment of accountability
- 22. Know – and share – what “done” looks like
- 25. Create consistent filenames
- 29. Get sales team to use your content
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you agree with the habits listed?
- Would you add anything to the list?
- Which habit do you think is most important?