A successful digital marketing strategy involves more than simply producing compelling content and sharing it across various social media networks. It requires a thorough understanding of your brand’s identity and role in the customer experience. That is why the concept of 360 degree digital marketing is quickly becoming one of the most popular marketing approaches right now.
360 degree marketing communications use a combination of the traditional marketing mix and online tools to create a comprehensive view of your customer journey. This broad-view approach is customer-centric and enhances brands’ overall involvement with customers through integration of a number of elements – including SEO, PPC, customer communications, website, content, social, inbound lead nurture, and outbound email.
This infographic, provided by Wheelhouse Advisors, offers detailed insight on each of the critical elements of 360 degree marketing, as well as tips for incorporating each element into your own strategy. Read on to learn how 360 might look in your organization.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- On average, the top 3 paid ad spots get 41% of clicks.
- In the US alone, poor customer service costs businesses $41 billion per year.
- $44.25 is the average return on investment for email marketing for every $1 spent.
- 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact.
Let us know what you think:
- Do you use a 360 degree marketing approach?
- What elements of 360 degree marketing do you believe are most important?
- Did you learn anything new from this infographic?