Let’s face it- every business has a revolving door of customers to some degree. Whether there are a handful of big-spending customers or thousands of small transactions, how you acquire and retain them is what matters. To build a productive marketing funnel, you need a healthy mix of inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
Marketing funnels pull customers in with value-generating resources and develop them through carefully planned nurture tracks. The key players, as noted in the following infographic, include content, SEO, email marketing, and referrals. An effective marketing funnel speaks to customers’ needs and drives qualified leads for the life of your business.
Today’s infographic, created by Eliv8Group, illustrates seven powerful, data-backed strategies you can use to acquire more customers and make a real impact on your revenue.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 80% of people ignore paid ads and instead focus on organic results.
- Authority sculpting can increase organic search by 250% to your desired page.
- 65% of new business comes from customer referrals.
- 61% of people say they are more likely to buy from a brand that delivers content.
Let us know what you think:
- Which strategy do you think is best for customer acquisition?
- Are there any strategies missing from the infographic?
- What information did you find most valuable?