Let’s face it- every business has a revolving door of customers coming and going to some degree. Whether there are a handful of big spending customers, or thousands visiting your platform for free, how you acquire and retain them is what matters. And since you likely have more time and talent than disposable resources, inbound marketing tactics are the answer.
Inbound marketing pulls customers in with value generating resources. The key players, as noted in the following infographic, include content, SEO, email marketing, and referrals. Inbound marketing speaks to customers needs and drives qualified visitors for the life of your business.
Today’s infographic, created by Eliv8Group, illustrates 7 powerful, data-backed strategies you can use to acquire more customers and make a real impact on your revenue.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 80% of people ignore paid ads and instead focus on organic results.
- Authority sculpting can increase organic search by 250% to your desired page.
- 65% of new business come from customer referrals.
- 61% of people say they are more likely to buy from a brand that delivers content.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Which strategy do you think is best for customer acquisition?
- Are there any strategies missing from the infographic?
- What information did you find most valuable?