Currently, only 55% of B2B companies report using marketing automation. For those who have adopted marketing automation, that’s probably a surprising statistic. With automation so integral to so many marketing activities, it’s hard to imagine ever going back.
On the other hand, you can see why some companies have yet to invest in marketing automation. Firstly, the costs of the software can be prohibitive to smaller organizations. Beyond that, prospective automation users are often conscious of pressure to generate positive ROI, particularly from executives. Not to mention, the prospect of learning and implementing a new system can be intimidating.
If you need to sell your boss on marketing automation, this infographic is just the thing. It comes to us from Ehsan Jahandarpour. The infographic offers nine different ways to use marketing automation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing efforts. Each application is paired with an associated statistic.
Some key points from this week’s infographic include:
- 78% of marketers say automation increases revenue
- Automating social media posts and ads alone can save more than 6 hours per week
- By automating outreach and follow-up emails, you can increase your reply rate by 250%.
- 68% of B2B marketers are employing both behavioral and demographic scoring
Let us know what you think:
- Do you use marketing automation?
- In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of marketing automation?
- Do you agree with the techniques in the infographic?
Admiring the commitment you put into your blog and in depth information you present.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.