Account-based marketing (ABM) has taken off over the past year. It’s a natural step in marketers’ quest to deliver more personalized, targeted content. Not to mention, the prospect of closing more business from desirable accounts always helps with executive buy-in.
On the other hand, as more companies and their agency partners continue to get involved in ABM, competition becomes fiercer and fiercer for the limited number of marquee accounts. If you have a company on your target account list, chances are, so do your competitors.
With so many companies and so much content vying for the attention of a few decision-makers, it’s that much more important that your ABM strategy and content are up to speed. That’s where this Friday’s infographic comes in. The infographic, which comes to us from Marketo, provides a step-by-step guide to building an impactful content strategy for ABM.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Understand what visuals your target buyer will identify with
- Use customer interactions to continuously improve your targeting efforts
- Understand where there are content gaps that you need to fill
- Try A/B testing to identify what works best
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Does your company use account-based marketing?
- In your experience, how effective is ABM?
- Do you personalize your content to a specific industry and/or job function?
[…] Account Based Marketing – This approach to marketing treats two or more people who work at the same organization as one client. This approach means that instead of individually targeting everyone, the marketer instead communicates with all stakeholders. This is necessity in an industry where most decisions are made by multiple stakeholders, not just one individual. […]