In this day and age, online business is driven by inbound marketing. Inbound marketing covers each step of the buyer journey from stranger to brand advocate. It focuses on the creation and sharing of valuable content that naturally attracts inbound traffic to your company. Traffic which you can then convert, close, and delight- as illustrated below.
The secret to successful inbound marketing is creating content that is designed specifically to appeal to your target audience. Quality content made available through the right channels engages qualified prospects and keeps them coming back for more. It is important to note, however, that the “delight” stage of inbound is just as important as the “attract” stage. Existing customers can eventually become advocates for your company when properly followed up and engaged with after the point of sale.
This week’s infographic, provided by Eliv8, breaks down each of the 4 actions of inbound marketing and offers valuable strategies that can be used at each stage. Learn how to create and deliver content that will appeal to the right people, in the right places, at the right times.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Inbound marketing involves every stage of the buying process, from stranger to brand advocate.
- Businesses that blog receive 77% more traffic to their site than those that do not.
- 56% of all website clicks are directed to a landing page, not the home page.
- 66% of people say they’re cut ties with a brand over a single poor customer service experience.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- What did you learn from this infographic?
- What components of the infographic are similar to your inbound marketing strategy?
- How does your strategy differ?