Marketing emails are the backbone of the modern digital marketing strategy. As a result, organizations are putting in more effort than ever into them, which means competition is fierce.
It’s also effective, which is why 66% of consumers in the US over the age of 15 purchased something as a result of marketing emails. That’s a huge number. But without trying different versions of an email, how are you supposed to make them as effective as they could be?
That’s what this Friday’s infographic focuses on: email optimization. Learn why and how to optimize your next email campaign with this infographic from Quicksprout. It covers subject line creation, body copy optimization, the best practices for optimizing CTAs and more.
A few critical bits of advice from the infographic include:
- Use A/B testing to see what works for subject lines.
- Avoid repetitive subject lines.
- Use short paragraphs in email copy.
- Include links and buttons throughout your email.
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you test your emails?
- How do you optimize your emails?
- Which part of the email do you think is the most important to optimize?