Blogging is a practice with roots as far back as the early 90s, and has come quite a long way since its beginnings. The concept of a blog began as a place to share personal thoughts and feelings. And has now transformed into an Internet phenomena. According to the infographic, it is estimated that there are over 31 million bloggers in the United States alone. And businesses are now turning to blogging more than ever to connect with their audience and share expertise.
Blogging for your business offers plenty of benefits and opportunities. It helps drive traffic to your website, convert traffic into leads, and establish authority in your niche. But operating a successful blog requires a number of essential elements. All of which must be allotted adequate time and attention from your marketing team.
From content to SEO, there is plenty to consider when establishing your blog. This week’s infographic, created by Bluehost, details all necessary components of an excellent blog. Read on to learn more about each individual component, and its potential impact on your business.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Businesses with blogs generate 67% more leads per month.
- Posting 1-3 times per week is optimal.
- Making use of big data can increase marketing ROI by 15-20%.
- Strong social media profiles give your blog credibility.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- What do you think are the most important elements of a successful blog?
- Did you learn anything new from this infographic?
- Do you have any remaining questions?