Allocating budget to certain products or services for the success of your business can be a daunting task. The inevitable possibility of over-investing in a particular area could cause other areas to suffer. Conversely, under-investing could potentially hinder your current efforts. And because the luxury of an unlimited budget is a bit unrealistic, it is imperative to be confident about where you choose to put your money.
In looking at budget allocation for companies this year, there is an overwhelming trend towards heavy investing in content marketing. In fact, according to the infographic, 59% of marketers expect their organization’s content marketing budget to increase spending in the next 12 months. This includes major brands such as Coca-Cola, who now spends more money creating content than on television advertising.
This infographic, provided by Express Writers, offers insight to how and where brands are placing their content budgets, as well as tips for detecting whether or not your company is spending enough in this particular area. Read on and discover how to efficiently invest in content marketing for your brand.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- A total of $118.4 billion will be spent on content marketing in the coming year.
- B2B companies find a 67% increase in leads per month when they create content.
- Content creation is considered the most effective SEO practice.
- The top 3 reason people choose to follow brands on social media is that they share content that is interesting to the reader.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- How important is content marketing to your company?
- What information did you find most important?
- How will you use the information from this infographic to better your marketing efforts?