Content Strategy. Those two words bring a few descriptors to mind: important, valuable, effective, and, maybe most of all, time-consuming. Between collecting the data, assessing your needs, formulating ideas, and laying out a solid plan for action, there’s quite a lot that goes into a content strategy.
What if I said that you – alone – could create an entire data-driven content strategy in just one day?
A method that allows a single person to create an entire content strategy in one day. It sounds a bit far-fetched, but that’s exactly what this week’s infographic offers up. The infographic comes to us from Unbounce.
Some key points from this Friday’s infographic include:
- Google can be used to generate post ideas (frequently searched phrases) from keywords
- Read the top ranking posts on a topic, see what they’re missing, and create content that fills the gaps
- Assign a piece of gated content to each piece of ungated content, so users can “upgrade” if interested
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you have a content strategy?
- Would you try this method to create/update a strategy?
- Would you change anything about this approach?