In last week’s infographic post, we discussed the importance of maintaining a high quality website for your business. But marketing your business online is more than just creating a great website. It requires an intricate, thoughtful process to attract qualified leads and build relationships that end in sales.
A marketing funnel outlines the process of your customer’s journey. It maps out where your customers come from, the touchpoints they will encounter, and ultimately how to maximize the sale. Educating prospective customers and advancing them through the various stages of the funnel is the key.
This week’s infographic, created by Eliv8, shows the step by step process of building an automated marketing funnel. Use this 7 step formula to convert more customers and maximize the growth of your business.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Ensure your product fits the target audience you’re attracting.
- A highly specific offer is the best way to get more qualified leads.
- Lead Magnets are optimized to convert even cold traffic.
- Your main goal should be frequent, strategic communication with prospects and buyers.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Is your marketing funnel optimized?
- What would you add to this list?
- Do you have any remaining questions?
[…] Get Your Copy […]
“Ensure your product fits the target audience you’re attracting.” This is the single most important part of the process because if it doesn’t fit the needs of the target audience, it is like trying to sell iceboxes to Eskimos.