Phone calls are making a big return in online marketing. It’s thanks in no small part to click-to-call and the number of searches made on mobile devices.
Instead of typing a phone number manually in a separate app, click-to-call allows users to click a button or link and immediately initiate a phone call with the related company. In addition to being a smooth experience for customers, click-to-call makes conversions easier to quantify and track.
Find out how you can take advantage of click-to-call in this week’s infographic, which comes to use from M2 On Hold by way of MarketingProfs. The infographic explains click-to-call, discusses why it became popular, and provides a step-by-step guide to enabling click-to-call.
A few key points from the infographic include:
- 61% of mobile users say click-to-call is most valuable in the purchase phase
- The most popular reason for calling (over using a website) was to quickly get an answer or accomplish a goal
- 74% of people are likely to choose another business after a negative phone experience
Let us know what you think:
- Do you have a click-to-call button on your website?
- Do you track calls related to your website, PPC, and organic search?
- Are phone calls an important part of your lead generation?