The New Year has officially begun. And while it’s important to look back and reevaluate the successes and failures of your content marketing strategy over the last 12 months, it is imperative to prepare for what the future holds. Staying up to date on new trends is crucial for remaining relevant and top of mind for customers.
Some particularly notable marketing trends predicted for 2016, as detailed in the infographic below, include increased custom content, video content, and mobile optimization. Consumer’s needs are increasingly being driven by our advancing world of technology. Consequently, content marketing efforts must adapt accordingly.
This week’s infographic, provided by ZenContent, reveals predictions for content marketing budgets, benchmarks, and key trends for 2016. Creating a strategy that correlates with these expectations will start your business off on the right foot in the New Year.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 86% of businesses now use content marketing.
- In 2016, online videos are expected to double to 1.5 billion.
- Over 90% of marketers lean on interactive content to educate buyers.
- Consumers trust user generated content more than all other types of marketing media.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- What are your marketing goals for 2016?
- Which trends mentioned do you plan to utilize?
- Do you plan to make any major changes to your current strategy?
[…] discussed in last week’s infographic post, the rise of content marketing is far from over. It has become both a powerful and prevalent […]