In an industry filled with buzzwords, content intelligence is undoubtedly among the buzziest. While generally considered to be an important part of the future of content marketing, many struggle to frame content intelligence.
This week’s infographic (from Curata) clears up some misconceptions about content intelligence. The infographic defines content intelligence, provides some background, and gives perspective on the related needs and objectives.
Some of the key pieces from this infographic include:
- 80% of executives feel AI improves worker performance and creates jobs
- The marketing software market is expected to grow $32.3 billion in 2018
- Audience identification and targeting was ranked as the top need for content marketers surveyed
[Click to Large]
Let us know what you think:
- How would you define content intelligence?
- Do you use any sort of content intelligence?
- Does your company have plans for content intelligence in the future?