As a content marketer, it’s important to pay attention to trends. Being the first to adapt in your industry can give you an edge over the competition. Not every trend is going to be a fit for you, but staying up to date is the only way to find those that are.
So, what are the content marketing trends to look out for this year? This week’s infographic, from CJG Digital Marketing, covers the eight most important content marketing themes for 2017. It also provides facts, quotations, and insights to go along with each.
A few key points from this infographic include
- 41% of content marketers have a strategy in mind, but it’s not properly documented
- “Get more niche – serve smaller and smaller interest groups”
- 85% of people trust content made by other people more than content created by companies
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- What changes are you making in the remainder of 2017?
- Which trend is most interesting?
- Would you add or remove anything from the list?