We’re coming up on the busiest time of the year for many email marketers. Thanksgiving kicks off a near-constant stream of holidays and notable dates that lasts well into January.
It’s a key time of year for both B2B and B2C marketers. Just as B2C brands are trying to tap into consumers’ holiday shopping, B2B brands are trying to secure their piece of year-end budget surpluses. Both situations offer companies a good opportunity to end their year on a high note.
It’s easy to see why the pace of emails campaigns can be so furious during this time period. For email marketers, this means a month and a half (or more) of successive, festive campaigns. It’s a lot to keep track of.
This week’s infographic, which comes to use from Email Monks, maps out all of the holidays from the end of 2016 to beginning of 2017. It provides tips, explanations, and action items for each event.
Some key points from this infographic include
- Be sure to send promo emails at least a week prior to Thanksgiving, but also take this day as an opportunity to reach out one last time before Black Friday.
- November is an opportune time to connect with your customers on social media. Send them Thank you cards or customer loyalty incentives to maintain brand visibility.
- New Year Day wish emails is a great way to reaffirm relationship with your customer in the New Year.
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Are you planning festive emails this holiday season?
- Which dates are most important for your company?
- How do your seasonal emails perform compared to a typical email?