The What, Why, and How of Hyper-Personalized Email
Personalization in email marketing is a debated topic.
Most agree personalization can improve the engagement metrics of your campaigns. Most also agree that personalization can hurt your campaigns if done poorly.
Just about everything else related to personalization is up for debate. Mostly, the debate comes down to what personalization should be used, how often it should be used, and when in the marketing process it should be used.
Personalization is the subject of this week’s infographic from Email Monks. It covers the impact of personalization, tools for personalization, and methods for personalizing email marketing.
Some interesting statistics from the infographic include
- 82% of marketers surveyed said email personalization resulted in higher open rates
- Segmented email campaigns drove a 760% increase in revenue
- Behavior-triggered emails have a 152% higher open rate than traditional marketing emails
Let us know what you think:
- Do you use personalization in your email marketing?
- What results have you seen with personalization?
- Do you plan to use personalization more in the future?