Tis’ the season of holiday emails flooding the inboxes of millions of consumers. As the final days of the season come to a close, it becomes more critical than ever for your emails to reach the recipients’ inbox.
With so many competitors vying for the same few buys, if your emails don’t reach the inbox, it’s guaranteed that you will lose a few opportunities.
These holiday email deliverability tips from Lyris will turn your cheeks rosy and your smiles merry as you reap the rewards from your best holiday campaign yet.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Get all your elves in a row – Build strong ISP relations
- Be good, for goodness sake – Adhere to regulations like CAN-SPAM
- Watch out for grinches – Manage spam complaints
Let us know what you think:
- How do you ensure that your emails reach the inbox?
- Do you have more deliverability woes during the holiday?
- Would you add/remove anything from the infographic?