The holidays are certainly a busy time for everyone. And let’s face it, B2B email marketing may not be top of mind during this exciting season. However, even if you are not a company selling products or services directly to consumers, you can still utilize the holidays to engage with customers and create new opportunities for your business through email marketing.
One useful email strategy for the holidays, not mentioned in the following infographic, is taking the opportunity to express customer appreciation. Because no matter what time of year it is, customers want to feel appreciated. Email is a quick, effective way to show your gratitude for their business.
This week’s infographic, created by Campaigner, offers 4 key email marketing tips to improve your business’s campaign efforts during this holiday season. Follow these strategies to make this the most wonderful time of the year- for email marketing, that is.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Leverage social sharing to broaden your audience this holiday season.
- 71% of internet retailers agree the No. 1 add on for email marketing is social integration.
- Email segmentation allows for gaining customer insight and pinpointing the perfect message.
- 40% of Internet retailers are prioritizing personalization in their 2015 holiday email strategy.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you plan to incorporate any of these strategies into your holiday campaign?
- What does your holiday email marketing strategy entail?
- What advice did you find most useful?