Your audience responds differently to each color you chose. If you know how and why they respond, you can use this knowledge to aid your marketing efforts. You can use it to solicit an emotional response from them.
Everyone knows that emotion is an important part of a successful marketing strategy, which is why this infographic from Stealth Blog is so valuable. You can use it to improve the performance of your website and email designs.
A few of the key color tips in today’s infographic include:
- Red is a very emotionally intense color that is good for making buyers make a quick decision.
- Green is associated with stability and abundance.
- Dark blue is associated with feelings of knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.
Let us know what you think:
- Which colors do you use on your website and emails?
- What feelings do those colors cause in your customers?
- Are those feelings in line with your brand’s mission?