Influencer marketing focuses on using key leaders, or influencers, to drive your brand’s message to a larger audience. More and more consumers are looking to fellow consumers to inform their purchasing decisions, instead of looking to companies as they did in the past. This is largely due to the rise of social media. The voice of the consumer is now more powerful than ever, as social media platforms are a stage for that voice. This concept is the crux of influencer marketing. With the right strategy, tools, and influencers, your business will be able to use the powerful voice of the consumer to your advantage.
Credibility is a key component in choosing the right influencers for your company. An influencer must have authority, along with a strong relationship with their audience. And when you choose the right influencers, you become able to engage an audience that is an opt-in network. An opt-in audience is far more likely to take action, which is important for achieving both marketing goals and business objectives.
Today’s infographic, created by Simplilearn, explains what exactly influencer marketing is, why it is valuable to your business, and how to engage a variety of influencers. Find out the steps necessary for building an influencer marketing strategy for your audience.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Influencer marketing is rated as the fastest-growing online customer acquisition method.
- 83% of consumers trust recommendations for purchase decisions.
- One size does not fit all influencers- tailor your approach to the specific influencer.
- 68% of influencers have blogs.
Let us know what you think:
- How does your business use influencer marketing?
- If not, do you plan to in the future?
- What social media platforms do you believe are most important for this marketing strategy?