Social media has overtaken many traditional forms of marketing as one of the top channels for digital brands.
B2B and B2C buyers have always had slightly different habits, causing the top social networking for each to be different.
We’ll observe how this is changing in today’s infographic from Grazitti. Learn about the surprising, newly dominant player in the B2B scene and more.
A few interesting points from the infographic include:
- Facebook has passed LinkedIn as the most important platform for marketers
- Facebook also dominates the B2C space
- B2B marketers are more likely to use blogging as a content strategy
Let us know what you think:
- What channel do you prefer?
- Why is LinkedIn use declining?
- What else would you like to see in this infographic?