Under the right circumstances, most leads are qualified to buy from you. The caveat is, most are not be ready to buy from you now.
If you’re appropriately targeting and generating leads, timing is the trick to keeping the conversions – and sales – coming. You need to keep your brand top-of-mind until the lead is ready to buy, then set your brand apart to seal the deal. Lead nurturing is key to accomplishing both those goals.
This week’s infographic, which comes to us from Salesforce Pardot, has all the information you need to start a successful lead nurture program. It has statistics and information to explain the benefits, processes, and use cases associated with lead nurturing.
A few of the key points from the infographic include:
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at a 33% lower cost
- Nurture succeeds by serving the right content to the right person at the right time
- Leads have different content needs throughout the nurturing process
[Click to Enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you have a lead nurturing program?
- What personas does your company target?
- How do (or would) you customize nurture tracks based on persona?