Marketing automation has become an industry hot topic. At its core, marketing automation uses personalized content for nurturing prospects and turning them into customers. It optimizes efficiency of marketing processes on multiple channels while automating repetitive manual tasks. That being said, some confusion around this technology still exists.
A misconception with marketing automation is that it’s simply another word for email marketing. Though it is true to that email marketing is a component of marketing automation, the two are not the same. Marketing automation integrates customer acquisition and retention channels in order to increase conversion. The goal of this process goes beyond direct sales, focusing instead on long term customers.
Today’s infographic, created by Boston Interactive, offers insight on all that marketing automation has to offer for your business from useful features to interesting facts.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 75% of companies using marketing automation see ROI within 12 months.
- Lead nurture keeps your brand top of mind for customers.
- Use lead scoring to ensure qualified leads get passed to sales.
- 63% of companies that are outperforming competitors use marketing automation.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Does your company use marketing automation?
- What did you learn from this infographic?
- Do you have any questions?