Building and strengthening brand-to-consumer relationships is a marketing no brainer. But understanding the necessary elements to facilitate this process is less obvious. Some marketers fall into the trap of fixating on just one element of the process, and find that their efforts fall short. That is where demand marketing comes in.
Demand marketing is “an integrated mix of traditional and digital marketing methods” that seeks to generate consumer demand. It is essentially made up of all the marketing programs that get customers engaged and excited about your company’s product or service. These programs, according to the inforgraphic, include content marketing, PR, and social media.
A successful marketing program is certainly not an individual process. It entails the workings of multiple activities. The following infographic, provided by Onboardly, breaks down the three main components of demand marketing and shows how they work together to effectively reach your audience.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 61% of consumers feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content.
- Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media.
- 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads.
- Engaging with consumers via social media is the key to valuable returns.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- What did you learn from this infographic?
- What is your demand marketing strategy?
- Do you have any remaining questions about demand marketing?