Spring is officially here (though it sure doesn’t feel like it here in the Northeast). For a lot of people, that means spring cleaning – a time to clear out all the buildup from the winter months and get ready for the more active summer season.
More generally, spring is a great time for a fresh start. And that extends to marketing as well. Marketers can (and should) use spring as an opportunity to refresh their activities and processes.
That’s exactly the premise of this week’s infographic, which comes to us from MarketingProfs. The infographic discusses four areas to work on this spring – social networks, data quality, optimizing for mobile, and marketing attribution.
Some interesting statistics from:
- 51% of surveyed marketers said they struggle with data decay
- It takes an average of 15 seconds for mobile pages to load
- Only 31% of marketers surveyed have attribution in place for the majority of their campaigns
Let us know what you think:
- Which of the four areas listed is the most important?
- What’s your top marketing priority this spring?
- How do the seasons impact your business?