The importance of landing pages can’t be overstated. They very literally stand between your audience and your campaign objectives. The ability of the landing page to convert has a direct relationship to the outcomes of a campaign.
The difference between an optimized and unoptimized landing page can also be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful campaign. It pays to get landing pages right.
That’s where this week’s infographic comes in. The infographic, which comes from Quick Sprout, provides a blueprint for a high converting landing page. It has guidance on everything from the headlines and visuals to trust elements and social proof.
Some key points from the infographic include:
- Your main headline is the elevator pitch, your subheading clarifies
- Web visitors are scanners, not readers (so provide scannable benefit information)
- Pay attention to your button copy
- Make sure your landing page is compatible with smaller screens
Let us know what you think:
- Do you agree with the blueprint in this infographic?
- Would you add or remove anything?
- How do you optimize your landing pages?