Great content takes time. Depending on the type of content, it could take weeks, or months, of development to make an entertaining and informative asset.
With all the time that goes into each piece of content, it is that much more important to drive results. The work certainly doesn’t stop after creation. Distribution, repurposing, and redistribution make up much more of an asset’s lifecycle – and, often, more if its impact on the bottom line.
The B2B content marketing lifecycle is the subject of this week’s infographic, which comes to us from Brafton. The infographic defines the cycle and provides statistics for the ecosystem, visual content, and social media.
A few of the key points from this infographic include
- 69% of B2B companies say lack of time is the largest challenge associated with content marketing
- Posts with three types of media see 6x as many inbound links
- How-to and list articles get 3x the retweets compared to other types of content
Let us know what you think:
- How long does it take you to create content?
- Do you do create your own content, outsource creation, or some combination of both?
- How to generate lasting value from your content?