Video is undoubtedly a staple of modern marketing. Consumers simply prefer video as a way to quickly and efficiently communicate product information. Not to mention, video offers benefits for search, social media, and website conversion rates.
Video is not without challenges, however. Professional-quality videos do not come cheap, which can make the initial investment daunting. It takes a sound strategy to justify this investment.
This week’s infographic, which comes to us from Infographic Design Team, details the growing impact of video marketing. It provides valuable stats on video consumption and conversion rates, as well as nine best practices in creating new videos.
A few key points from the infographic include:
- Online video accounted for 64% of all consumer internet traffic this past year
- Websites with video converted 40% more than websites without it
- Video users generated 41% more web traffic from search compared to non-video users
Let us know what you think:
- Do you use video/video marketing?
- How does video compare to other channels?
- What are the keys to making video work?
Hey Matt! Your Infographic article is very nice, Video marketing is the key to a successful business.