There’s no doubt that marketing and sales working together is critical to the success of a company. Few would argue that point. However, most don’t fully embrace this relationship either.
Sales enablement is more than just running campaigns and delivering leads. There are opportunities for content throughout all aspects of selling, from onboarding new hires and training to following up and closing deals.
This Friday’s infographic, which comes to us from Brainshark, provides a roadmap of opportunities for sales enablement content. It also provides a couple of relevant stats along the way.
A few of the most important places to support sales through content include:
- Onboarding and training documents for new reps
- High-level documents to enable lead generation campaigns
- Email templates for sales communications
- Customer testimonials and other social proof
[Click to enlarge]
Let us know what you think:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how closely do your marketing and sales teams work?
- Apart from lead gen, where has content been involved in the sales process at your company?
- Would you add any more items to the roadmap?