As we near the end of March and College Basketball’s March Madness approaches its climax, competition is in the air. Watching teams of various calibers compete for the single top spot, it’s hard for fans of the game not to draw comparisons to their own life. For B2B companies in particular, this scenario might be all too familiar.
In this week’s infographic, HiP partner, Integrate, runs with this metaphor. Their infographic breaks down the X’s and O’s of third-party demand generation’s role in the B2B ecosystem. It presents third-party demand generation as somewhat of a coach-like figure, providing a spark to the offense and closing defensive gaps through improved recruiting and strategy.
The key points from Integrate’s infographic include the following:
- Third-party demand generation can help you recover 40-60 hours per month.
- It’s possible to increase lead velocity 900% with third-party lead generation.
- Deduping leads can save as much as 15% of lead costs.
- Without verification, 18% of leads have incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Third-party data can decrease the effective cost per lead (CPL) by 18% and the cost per opportunity by 56%.
Let us know what you think:
- What experience do you have with third-party demand generation?
- What partners have you/do you use?
- What’s the best balance between third-party and first-party demand gen?