Account-based marketing, or ABM, is an increasingly popular tactic in B2B marketing. More and more companies are diving into ABM every day. In fact, according to a recent survey, 85% of marketers have had their ABM efforts in place for less than 2 years.
Now is the time to make your move toward ABM. It’s not too late to cement yourself as an industry leader in ABM, but, as your competitors’ ABM efforts continue to mature, that window closes every day.
This week’s infographic, which comes to us from BrightFunnel, prevents clear and concise case as to why you should be looking into account based marketing right now. The infographic offers statistics and explanation to support each of the benefits it describes.
A few particularly interesting statistics from the infographic include:
- Companies that target specific accounts yield 10% higher close rates compared to companies that don’t
- On average, in North America, it takes 16 marketing touches to close new business
- 94% of marketing touches are ignored when you don’t consider multiple touches for multiple contacts
Let us know what you think:
- Do you have an ABM strategy?
- How do you see your ABM plans changing in the future?
- How do your ABM efforts compare to those of your competitors?