The pressing need for optimal SEO services is apparent now more than ever. Nearly all businesses with a professional website have the responsibility of making their site visible within major search engines. But search engines are getting smarter. And the amount of time and resources necessary to formulate an effective SEO strategy are increasing.
Two excellent (free) tools for monitoring and maintaining an optimized website are Google Search Console and Google Analytics. Google Search Console can be used to track the performance of your site in the Google search index, as well as detect bugs. Google Analytics on the other hand can be used for tracking changes in traffic and landing page performance, amongst other SEO elements.
This week’s infographic, provided by Dilate Digital, offers 16 tips for effective search engine optimization. From on-page factors to link building, the following tips can help to improve your SEO strategy for maximized website traffic and growth.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- Website content should be clear and upfront.
- Meta descriptions should be under 150 characters.
- Encourage sharing of your content across social media networks.
- Its important to improve and update your popular content.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Do you utilize Google Search Console and/or Google Analytics?
- What tip did you find most helpful?
- Would you add anything to the infographic?