The shift in the video marketing landscape has moved online videos from the category of a ‘nice addition’ to your content marketing strategy to an absolute requirement. Think of the shift in the terms of a lazy ripple of waves lapping on the shore; and it’s diametrically opposed big brother, the tsunami. Yes. It’s that big.
Marketers need to make room in their budget for video content creation because visitors are beginning to have preference for a visual introduction to your product or service. Video based content evokes the most positive emotion from viewers, and is immensely easier to digest. It’s a craze that your website needs to get on board with.
This week’s infographic, created by Explainify, shares 5 essential reasons why video needs to become part of your marketing budget if it is not already. Both your viewers and sales will thank you.
Some key points from this infographic include:
- 71% of marketers say video conversion rates outperform other marketing content.
- The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
- 52% of marketing professionals name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Audiences are about 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video content than blogs or related social posts.
[Click for Larger View]
Let us know what you think:
- Is video content a part of your marketing budget?
- How do you plan to use video for your business?
- What was your biggest takeaway from this infographic?