WordPress is the most popular and widely used CMS on the market. It seems like everyone has capitalized on it, from fashion influencers to eCommerce retailers to, you guessed it, marketers.
WordPress is so popular because it’s crazy customizable, frequently updated, and is SEO friendly. While I wouldn’t describe it as “intuitive” as much as I’d say it requires a bit of a learning curve, there are endless tutorials to learn from or developers to hire to make the most of the platform.
On top of that, WordPress has a vast ecosystem built up around it, consisting of plugins, themes, developers, tutorials, articles, and more. You can easily customize and optimize your WordPress with these resources.
So, what are the best plugins for B2B marketers and all marketers alike? Let’s find out.
Search engine optimization should be at the top of any website owner’s list. That’s where Yoast comes in. Yoast is packed full of features, designed to help visitors and search engines to get the most out of your website, such as:
- Automated technical SEO improvements
- Advanced XML sitemaps
- Title and meta description templating
- Full control over site breadcrumbs
- Faster loading times
- SEO and readability analysis
WooCommerce is the most popular open-source eCommerce solution, which is evident with its over 5+ million active installations. With WooCommerce, you can:
- Create storefronts
- Customize pages
- Showcase goods
- Utilize built-in tools and integrations to help manage your operations
- Choose how you want to get to paid and how you want to ship
Autoptimize makes optimizing your site easy. It can aggregate, minify and cache scripts and styles, injects CSS in the page head by default but can also inline critical CSS and defer the aggregated full CSS, moves and defers scripts to the footer and minifies HTML.
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. Major features include:
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site
HubSpot enables you to grow your business better. It helps turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure your business growth. With the HubSpot plugin, you can easily:
- Engage visitors with live chat, chatbots, and convert leads with forms and popups
- Build beautiful, responsive email newsletters inside WordPress, and nurture your leads with marketing automation campaigns
- Manage your entire contact database with HubSpot’s CRM and group contacts together with the built-in list builder
- Measure your business growth in real-time with easy-to-understand analytics dashboards
As a content creator, it’s likely crucial for you to receive feedback. WP ULike offers eye-catching widgets, like Like and Dislike buttons, for all of your content. With WP ULike, you can:
- Configure your voting system in a few steps
- Choose from 20+ templates and customize them to make them your own
- Check votings, best likers, and top contents
Email Subscribers is a complete newsletter plugin that lets you collect leads, send automated new blog post notification emails, create and send broadcasts and also manage them all in one place. It’s a fully-featured plugin that allows you to easily:
- Collect leads on your website
- Send automated updates when a post is published
- Quickly create and send broadcasts
- Clean up your email list
OptinMonster is the ultimate popup builder and marketing plugin that helps you get more email subscribers, increase sales and grow your business. With the OptinMonster popups and conversion toolkit, you can turn abandoning website visitors into subscribers and customers. Other features include:
- Drag and drop popup maker
- Pre-built popup templates to boost conversions
- Exit intent popups and onsite retargeting
- Smart page targeting and behavior-based personalization
- Popup A/B testing, email marketing integration, and popup analytics
Tidio is a live chat service that allows you to chat with and convert your customers easily, also with the help of chatbots and email marketing. Some of the features include:
- 4 integrated channels for complete customer communication: live chat, chatbots, email marketing, and Messenger
- Tidio WordPress Chatbots that will solve your customers’ issues 24/7 and generate more leads
- Keep track of who visits your site
- Contact any customer that is currently visiting your site
JetpackCRM is the no-nonsense CRM for entrepreneurs on WordPress. It has several straight-forward and impactful features, such as:
- An invoice plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce
- A client manager
- A lead generation tool
- A plugin to make quotes and customer proposals right in WordPress
- A billing system
WordPress is jam-packed with options and features, with plugins being just a portion of the offering. If you’re looking to optimize and amplify your marketing website hosted on WordPress, one or all of these plugins could help you get where you need to go.
Want to read about more WordPress- and blogging-centric? Check out HIPB2B’s other posts:
- Do you use any of these plugins?
- Do you use WordPress as your CMS?