It’s December 23rd, 2020. The worst year on record is finally coming to an end. COVID-19 vaccines are on their way. Government relief bills are wrapping up. Holidays are a little different but ultimately still an annual celebration for most of us.
With Christmas, 2021, Valentine’s Day, and a whole new year of birthdays just around the corner, why not get something extra special for your favorite digital marketer, coworker, or a little something for yourself? Everyone loves gifts, not just the gift of hope that the pandemic could soon be over.
In this blog post, we have gift ideas for everyone, especially if they enjoy a good laugh. You can even get the majority of these right off of Amazon Prime with 2-day shipping.
For the Digital Subscription Nerds
- Grammarly, to ensure their grammar and spelling is on par at all times
- Dashlane, to keep all of their passwords in one place
- Feedly, to make their content curation easier
- Online Class Reimbursement (Codeacademy, Coursera, Skillshare), to make sure they’re always learning
- Mailchimp, to make their email sends effortless
For Your Literary Lovers
- AP Stylebook (printed or digital)
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
- This Is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk!
For the Ones You REALLY Love
- Tablets, to ensure they can work from anywhere – Apple iPad, Microsoft Surface, Apple Pencil
- Smartwatch, to ensure they can always stay connected – Apple Watch, Galaxy Watch, Garmin
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones, to ensure you never hear their death metal playlist
- Espresso Machine, to make sure they’re always properly caffeinated at home
For Your Officemates
- WTF Notepad, for when you’re bewildered by your coworker’s actions
- 2021 Calendar, or maybe this 2021 Calendar, for when they need to stay both up to date and entertained
- Refrigerator Magnets, for when their notes and ideas can’t be left behind
- Do Not Disturb Door Sign, for when they need a timeout
- A Comfy Pillow, for when they need both lumbar support and a laugh
Hopefully, on this comprehensive list of gift ideas, you’ll be able to find something for your favorite marketer or for a “Treat Yo Self” day. Did I get a lot of these ideas from the show The Office? Yes, yes I did. But they ARE fan favorites for a reason.
- What is your favorite gift on this list?
- What have you gotten for your favorite marketer this holiday season?
- What else would you include on this list?