As a HiP associate, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of deeply experienced professionals. We view every associate as an “entrepreneur” and look to you for an equitable contribution of not only time, but intellect, enterprise and effort. In return, we offer an excellent path for personal and career growth with a growing company, group health benefits and a 401k program with company match. To apply for any of the available positions, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HiP is seeking out a versatile and talented multimedia designer to join the marketing team. This position is full-time and located on-site at HiP’s headquarters in East Greenbush, NY.
The Multimedia Designer will work closely with the Director of Marketing to plan, develop, and distribute content for HiP’s website, social media, and events. Ideal candidates will have experience with a mix of mediums, including print, digital illustration, and video.
*Please include a portfolio link or examples with resume.
- Create visual assets for HiP’s website, blog, and marketing campaigns
- Update existing web-based and traditional marketing collateral
- Work with the marketing team to develop and maintain HiP branding and design standards
- Create and distribute appealing content on HiP’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Identifying, researching, and communicating relevant design trends
- Assisting the marketing team with miscellaneous tasks as needed
- 1+ year of graphic design, web design, or similar experience
- An associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- High degree of proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with print and digital media
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
HiP is seeking a Call Verification Analyst (CVA) to join the Campaign Operations team. This is a part-time, on-premise or remote position (remote position being reserved for exceptional candidates). The position will work closely with other Call Verification Analysts and the Call Verification Coordinator. Candidate needs to be available between 8AM and 2PM, Monday through Friday, but may not be required to work the full six hours. This is not a telemarketing position.
(In order to be considered, applicants must have access to a functioning internet connection.)
- Validate contact records (job titles, phone numbers, company information, etc.) from the HiP database before the information is delivered to our clients
- Use a combination of phone calls and independent research on LinkedIn, Google, and other websites to confirm information
- Flag problem contacts and update existing data, using research and best judgment
- Accurately and efficiently validate contact records through the phone with a minimal need for supplemental research
- Will be subject to reasonable performance standards
- 1+ years of office work experience
- Prior telephone experience preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce, InsideSales, or a power dialer preferred
- Works well in teams
- Tolerant to change