HiP is seeking a Call Verification Analyst (CVA) to join the Campaign Operations team. This is a part-time, on-premise or remote position (remote position being reserved for exceptional candidates). The position will work closely with other Call Verification Analysts and the Call Verification Coordinator. Candidate needs to be available between 8AM and 2PM, Monday through Friday, but may not be required to work the full six hours. This is not a telemarketing position.
(In order to be considered, applicants must have access to a functioning internet connection.)
- Validate contact records (job titles, phone numbers, company information, etc.) from the HiP database before the information is delivered to our clients
- Use a combination of phone calls and independent research on LinkedIn, Google, and other websites to confirm information
- Flag problem contacts and update existing data, using research and best judgment
- Accurately and efficiently validate contact records through the phone with a minimal need for supplemental research
- Will be subject to reasonable performance standards
- 1+ years of office work experience
- Prior telephone experience preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce, InsideSales, or a power dialer preferred
- Works well in teams
- Tolerant to change
HiP B2B, LLC, is seeking a motivated business development professional. This is a full-time, entry level position in which the candidate will be required to work closely with the VP of Sales and Client Success. The position’s goal and main remit is developing new business relationships while also helping manage/support current ones. This position is located at our main offices in Schodack, New York.
- Identifying, pursuing, and closing new business relationships.
- Managing any new relationships to maximum potential.
- Monitoring current client dashboards and noting trends.
- Entering new campaigns into HiP’s internal project management system.
- Supporting the VP of Sales and Client Success in client endeavors.
- 2+ years of work experience or a 4-year college degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Willingness to make sales phone calls and travel to a few industry trade show events.
- Ability to close and manage new business relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for maximum client success.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Commission on net-new business.
- 401k program with 50% company match, up to $5,000.
- Paid time off for select national holidays.
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days, after 90 days of employment.
- Sales: 1 year
- Business Development 1 year