As a HiP associate, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of deeply experienced professionals. We view every associate as an “entrepreneur” and look to you for an equitable contribution of not only time, but intellect, enterprise and effort. In return, we offer an excellent path for personal and career growth with a growing company, group health benefits and a 401k program with company match. To apply for any of the available positions, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campaign Operations Analyst
HiP is seeking to add a hard-working and detail-oriented Campaign
Operations Analyst. This is a full-time, entry-level position in which the
candidate will be required to work closely with the other members of the
Campaign Operations team to set up, monitor, and ensure the success of our
outbound lead generation campaigns. This position is located at our main
offices in East Greenbush, NY.
- Monitoring broadcasts to ensure the success of the campaigns.
- Exporting data out of our Marketing Automation platform to manipulate
in Excel and deliver to clients.
- Filtering campaign results to ensure the contact’s
Demographics/Firmographics adhere to the Clients requirements.
- 2+ years of office work experience or a 4-year college degree
- Comfortable working behind a computer for much of the day
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Work well in a team environment or solo
- Tolerant to change and willingness to learn new platforms and systems,
while always seeking ways to improve processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables,
vlookups, and string manipulation functions
- Experience using a Marketing Automation platform is a plus
- Experience using APIs is a plus