As a HIPB2B associate, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of deeply experienced professionals.
We view every associate as an “entrepreneur” and look to you for an equitable contribution of not only time, but intellect, enterprise, and effort. In return, we offer an excellent path for personal and career advancement as part of a growing company, with group health benefits and a 401k program with company match.
To apply for any of the available positions, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Current Openings/New York (Capital Region)
Job Title: Data Verification and Research Analyst (Capital Region of Upstate New York; locally remote role with on–site/remote training)
Job Description: HIP B2B, LLC. is seeking to add a hard–working and detail–oriented Data Verification and Research Analyst to its team. This is a part–time (25 hours per week), entry–level position in which the candidate will be responsible for performing research that helps keep our company’s robust database of B2B contacts expanding with current and accurate data. This job utilizes a combination of licensed web tools, phone work, and Microsoft Excel. Daily job duties include telephone verification, web research, and the collection of data. There will also be the need to perform basic functions within Excel spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate is comfortable spending 2–3 hours per day making phone calls, able to work from home, and is adept at working on a computer for multiple hours at a time. Experience using Excel is required for this candidate’s long–term success in their role.
Company: HIP B2B, LLC was founded in 2009 and is based out of Castleton, NY. Growing from a family-operated business into a thriving team of employees, we have perfected a demand generation process that helps businesses connect with the individuals at companies they want to reach. Our company culture is much more balanced and flexible than many larger corporations. We value getting the job done right, and on time. We share information and receive feedback from all individuals regardless of title or seniority.
- Must pass basic Excel test
- Ability to begin the workday promptly, and remain on schedule, while logging into web–hosted systems to make required phone calls that are assigned each day
- Follow defined processes to verify and update contact data properly
- Meet the established benchmarks for pace of work completion
- Agility to complete assigned, daily phone work and transition to Excel assignment(s)
- Take the output of research compiled and manipulate the data into HIP’s desired
formatting, using Excel functions
- Ability to be communicative with members of the team throughout the day
- Ability to work on a computer and utilize multiple tools and browser tabs at once
- Willingness and ability to communicate over the phone while updating data within the dialer system
- Strong organizational skills, ensuring thorough and accurate coverage of assigned research work
- Ability to learn and independently execute data cleansing process in Excel
- Possessing a teamwork mentality along with a strong attention to detail focus
As a HIP B2B associate, you will be part of a tight–knit group of deeply experienced professionals. Each member of the team is viewed as an “entrepreneur” and is looked to for an equitable contribution of not only time but intellect, enterprise, and effort. In return, HIP offers an excellent path for personal and career growth along with a generous benefits package.