This policy covers how HIP B2B, LLC treats the information about business contacts that HIPB2B, LLC collects and/or receives, including information related to your past business use of HIP B2B, LLC’s products and services, www.hipb2b.com and/or any HIP B2B, LLC-owned web sites. Information about business contacts is defined as data which is identifiable to you as a business contact, including but not limited to your employment first/last name, business title, business address, business email address, and business phone number.
- HIP B2B, LLC services and products are developed for the use of, and distributed to, third-party clients, where permitted by law.
- HIP B2B, LLC encourages its clients to adopt privacy policies similar to its own. HIP B2B, LLC sells its services and products to clients expressly for legal business purposes.
- HIP B2B, LLC cannot be held responsible if a client chooses unethical, immoral or illegal use of the information that the HIP B2B, LLC products gather.
Information Collection and Use
- When you register for any HIP B2B, LLC content, we ask that you provide business contact information such as your employment first/last name and business email address. In addition, other specific questions might be asked and recorded.
- HIP B2B, LLC may combine our business information about you with business information we obtain from our business partners, where permitted by law.
- HIP B2B, LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- HIP B2B, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and for the use of third party clients, where permitted by law.
Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via HIP B2B, LLC.
- Computer configuration: We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed.
- Email delivery and open rates: To help us make our emails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the services you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open email from HIP B2B, LLC.
- HIP B2B, LLC uses industry-standard protocols to protect the security of its information about business contacts.
- HIP B2B, LLC’s website does not require you to enable cookies in order to browse its site.
Confidentiality and Security
- Internally, we limit access to your personal information to HIP B2B, LLC associates who will use the data to troubleshoot, support your use of the service, improve the service.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
‘No Spyware’ Policy
hipb2b.com does not contain Spyware. Spyware is software that is installed deceptively to gather information about you without your knowledge. This can include centrally recording your personal internet usage, monitoring your keyboard strokes or capturing personal information. If you think that you downloaded and/or installed spyware, we suggest reporting it on the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup. Available on Google Groups.
To opt out of all HIP B2B, LLC email and phone communications, please contact us.
HIP B2B, LLC may update this policy by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please use the following contact information:
HIP B2B, LLC
2500 Pond View, Suite 200
Castleton-on-Hudson, New York, 12033