This policy covers how HiP B2B, LLC treats personal information that HiP B2B, LLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of HiP B2B, LLC products and services, your use of www.hipb2b.com and/or any HiP B2B, LLC web sites. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- HiP B2B, LLC services and products are developed for the use of, and distributed to, third party clients. HiP B2B, LLC encourages its clients to adopt privacy policies similar to its own. HiP B2B, LLC sells its services and products only to reputable and ethical clients. HiP B2B, LLC cannot be held responsible if a client chooses unethical or immoral use of the information that the HiP B2B, LLC products gather.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HiP B2B, LLC does not own or control, or to people that HiP B2B, LLC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- When you register for a HiP B2B, LLC event, we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, address, and email address. In addition, other questions specifically for an event might be asked and recorded so as to better equip the event hosts for customizing their event. This information is provided to the specific sponsor for the event you registered for. On the HiP B2B, LLC website, viewers are only asked to provide the above information in the event they wish to view an archived webinar. This information is provided to the specific sponsor for the archived event you view.
- HiP B2B, LLC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- HiP B2B, LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- HiP B2B, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Additionally, as stated above, When you register for a HiP B2B, LLC event, your contact information is provided to the specific sponsor for the event.
Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via HiP B2B, LLC.
- Computer configuration: We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed.
- Email delivery and open rates: To help us make our emails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the services you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open email from HiP B2B, LLC.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy.
- Customer and order data from our partners: If you registered directly with a business partner for which we provide fulfillment or other services, your account information and order information is passed to us.
- Updated delivery and address information: We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
- Demographic and purchase information: We may reference other sources of demographic and purchase information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
HiP B2B, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information provided by you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except if you are a registrant for one of our sponsored events. Your information is then provided to the specific sponsor for the event you registered for.
Email Communications to our Users
HiP B2B, LLC sends email communications solely in connection with our providing HiP B2B, LLC services to clients. The following outlines the types of email HiP B2B, LLC sends to our users, and the choices you have about which messages to receive:
- Messages required to service event registrations: HiP B2B, LLC will send you email notifying you of your event details. We may also send you communications related to your upcoming event, for example reminding you of the details, or when those details change.
- Marketing messages about HiP B2B, LLC: We may send you marketing messages related to our services you receive, for example, encouraging you to register for more Webinars or extend your Web event presence.
HiP B2B, LLC uses industry-standard protocols to safeguard confidentiality of information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that a Web site can store on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit hipb2b.com, create a user account, or otherwise interact with a HiP B2B, LLC event online, we may set cookies on your personal computer. HiP B2B, LLC’s website does not require you to enable cookies in order to browse its site.
Confidentiality and Security
- Internally, we limit access to your personal information to HiP B2B, LLC associates who will use the data to troubleshoot, support your use of the service, improve the service.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
‘No Spyware’ Policy
hipb2b.com does not contain Spyware. Spyware is software that is installed deceptively to gather information about you without your knowledge. This can include centrally recording your personal internet usage, monitoring your keyboard strokes or capturing personal information. If you think that you downloaded and/or installed spyware, we suggest reporting it on the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup. Available on Google Groups.
To opt out of all HiP B2B, LLC email and phone communications, please contact us.
HiP B2B, LLC may update this policy by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please use the following contact information:
HiP B2B, LLC
2500 Pond View, Suite 200
Castleton-on-Hudson, New York, 12033